Friday, May 8, 2009

Who am I?

Who am I?

I´m a post-graduated IT professional interested in game development. The T-Pilot project is the way to put in pratices my skills, knowledges, and my desire to develop a game.Today I am working with Information Security and System Security, at a IT enterprise in Brazil.My academic formation in computer sciences and system development gave me the acknolege to do a good work with XBOX 360 XNA game.I am using my free time for the T-Pilot project and my Brazilian blog: PCGAMEXP.com.br.


Wait for T-Pilot! I promise a lot of fun!


Julio Cesar Dutra Junior - JCB@dB0y

2 comments:

  1. Julio congratulations for your game dude!! pretty cool!! I'm web designer & developer, and on free times game developer too. The effects of the game is awesome!! Could u say some book or how u make this effects? Used shaders with HLSL?Just pure sprites?

    My email is: rafaelrferreira@gmail.com!

    My regards... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rafael!

    I will send you some infos to help you about your doubt. English or portuguese? =)

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete